Canon Pixma MG2150 Driver Download

Canon Pixma MG2150 Driver Download. Meanwhile thanks because you are the only one (I wrote about 5 forums) that responds. Then I tried to downloaded there the but I can (I'm not writing) but not just download it, when I click on your link I get the file but does not give me a chance to do anything.) Then I also write here what I wrote in other sections of the forum hoping that I can give indications. I have less than a year, the printer and it worked normally until all of the original cartridges. The change I have made ​​with non-original cartridges and chips-in self, and so far so good, the cartridge lights have been regularly lit (so have been recognized as original) although I can not see the ink level. 

Canon Pixma MG2150 Download Driver
The problem is arose when I the black (the smaller cartridge), I added the new (not original) with his chips that with the old cartridge was fine, but the printer has not recognized that the yellow light does not come on and the software tells me that the cartridge is absent (so I can not print). Thinking it was a burned chip problem I have ordered another but to my great disappointment also this new (of new non-original cartridge) is definitely not recognized. A new original cartridge does work without any problem !!! 

Driver Canon Pixma MG2150 Download
Now I've read what's in the Institute forum, but the stuff is so much that I lost then I would kindly know what I have to do to re-recognize the cartridge to the printer original since I found that the problem does not depend on failure of  chip. If you can explain to me step by step what to do and hoping to do it again recognize the cartridge then there would be a way to have under control the level of ink trays (apart from the visual one). I thought to reset everything but methods to I have not found yet. Hello.

Canon Pixma MG2150

Comments